Your IT Security Specialists
The importance of IT security cannot be understated. Businesses very often think they are too insignificant to justify unwanted attention from hackers and bad actors. The truth is that everybody is a target no matter their size. Secure Networkers understands the importance of security. Maintaining the integrity and confidentiality of your business information is paramount.
Greatest Threats to your IT Security
- Unpatched vulnerabilities
- DDoS Attacks
- Social Hacking/User Carelessness
- IoT Attacks
- Third Party Software
- Shadow IT
What You Can Do to Improve IT Security
- Make sure you have remote backups in place.
- Use software to mitigate nefarious email attachment content.
- Set standardized policies for employee PC use and enforce them.
- Provide training
- Conduct routine IT audits
- Properly update and patch your hardware
- Stay on top of hardware vulnerabilities in the industry
- Limit the ability of BYOD on your network
- Make sure you understand the security risks of third party software
- Enable and enforce user permissions specific to the job
2020 Verizon Data Breach
Call Us With Your IT Inquiry
by phone at