Construction IT Solutions Must Be Agile
Having a well constructed network is key to keeping projects moving forward. Secure Networkers provides networking solutions that can automate a construction business.
Construction IT Solutions Include:
- A system that supports software for all construction processes:
- bid proposals and estimate software
- management of job phases
- accounting software
- inventory and billing software
- project reporting software
- quality control and client relations software
- Collaboration solutions that improve communication. Clearer communication reduces calculation errors that often plague projects.
- The ability to process large file sizes with ease. Adobe, CAD, and ERP applications included.
- Mobility. Secure Networkers can provide Mobile Device Management solutions.
What Our Clients Say About Us:
Truth In Industry:
Call Us With Your IT Inquiry
by phone at
Elements of IT Solutions for This Industry:
Construction Industry Data Storage & Security
Secure management of financial and accounting records involves backup and easy retrieval. It must protect records about specs and designs. Approval processes for projects and developments are helped by automation. And, of course, it must keep track of contracts with vendors and subcontractors. Furthermore, proper data backup means records will be secure, even if disaster strikes. LEARN MORE
Keeping Competitive with IT Automation
This IT in construction survey shows that more outfits are using construction IT solutions. They are seeing the benefits of leveraging network solutions to drive profitability. A network designed to support project management software is more efficient. Estimating software, scheduling software, and design and spec software as well. They all require a network system that is able to support them. Secure Networkers can provide this. LEARN MORE
Easy Communication Between Construction Project Collaborators
Agile collaboration is a game changer. Now foremen can connect with subcontractors without trouble. Project managers can better communicate instructions to vendors. It is easy to update clients on progress, with meetings and reports, and it can happen on the fly. Decisions can take minutes to communicate instead of hours or days. No more emails with attachments… information can be communicated in real time and directly, with files at quick access.
- Reliable video meetings and conferencing
- Share documents, presentations and applications
- Presentations can involve anyone you need, on the fly, no matter where they are in the world.
- Record meetings with ease.