Architects & Engineers:
Improved Large File Processing
Architects and engineers of all stripes require computer networks that are strong and agile. Whether building a house, a bridge, a park, a power station or a petroleum plant, design and data are both involved. The drawing and design software required by Architects and Engineers need systems that can support it. Secure Networkers implements networks capable of supporting large file processing needs.
Network Dexterity and the Need for Improved Large File Processing
- Proposals and presentations that are more fluid and free of stalls. No more slow file retrieval.
- Communication will be clearer, eliminating calculation errors that often plague projects.
- Data and communication systems will be able to process large file sizes. Adobe, CAD, ERP applications will run smoother during the design and creation process.
- Enjoy file mobility. Access large files and data on the fly and from remote locations.
Truth In Industry:
Call Us With Your IT Inquiry
by phone at
Elements of IT Solutions for This Industry:
Improved large file processing begins with the right solution for data storage. We have several different avenues to suggest. We will help identify the one that is a best fit by listening to your needs. The right solution will be one that will interact effectively with the design software systems of choice.
Secure data storage involves the following areas of efficacy:
- Protection of proprietary information with effective encryption
- Fast and easy access to large data files
- Full data backup and restoration capabilities
Secure Networkers is able to provide solutions required in this highly creative realm:
- Better data processing that results in fast file retrieval, updating, etc.
- Secure encryption, resulting in freer communication between vendors and contractors.
- Network automation design will take into account the needs of the specialized software. (Adobe, CAD, ERP applications, etc.)
- Multiple Device Management and Use. From the draft board to the construction site, architect and engineer design plans and specs must have mobility. Being able to access large files and data on the fly and from remote locations will be easy.
Easing the Idea-to-Execution Process with Better Communication
Architects and engineers of all stripes can enjoy new collaboration tools. New approaches to meeting and communication technologies make it easier than ever to consult, develop ideas, and get authorizations and approvals. The ability to analyze design and data and consult with clients and vendors, is easier then ever. Shortening the time it takes to make those critical decisions is just one of the benefits. The visual communication improvements also deserve attention. Conferences with colleagues half a world a way are as if they are in the same room with you. Body language is visible, all are looking at the same documents and plans, and the focus is kept on the presenter. Better communication leads to better decisions. LEARN MORE