IT Solutions for Education:
Making the traditional classroom even better.
- All students use a specific device.
- Students have BYOD (Bring your Own Device) freedom.
- Safe internet access
- Reliable connectivity
- Complete view of network activity
What IT Collaboration in Class Looks Like
Our centers of education are becoming collaborative places. Why? Collaboration is at the center of the stimulation of new ideas. Education, after all, is about teaching kids new ideas.
IT solutions for education at the college-level have been in play for some years. Now it is becoming clear that all schools – lower school as well as high school, both public and private institutions – are moving to this model.
- Conferencing of students between schools– even schools in other countries
- Collaboration over visuals and documents, and unimpeded ability to design and create in software environments.
- Record lectures for later review and for the benefit of absent students.
- Instant access to information and expanded avenues for research.
- Versatility of teachers to teach students face-to-face from remote locations.
- Ability to define “learning zones” for students and allow for self-direction in education.
Truth In Industry:
Call Us With Your IT Inquiry
by phone at
Elements of IT Solutions for This Industry:
Many schools are opting for cloud data solutions. It is becoming more cost-effective to do so, although some still choose to keep their data on-site. A consultation will determine your school’s data storage needs. We will help identify the very best data storage solution for you. Your teachers’ and students’ safety will not be compromised.
Our Houston area is famous for facing natural disasters. Many schools flooded in Harvey. So schools are wise to have a data recovery programs in place in the event of a natural disaster. Secure Networkers can provide options to meet this need.
- Manage campus IT communications:
- in a Bring Your Own Device environment
- in a device-controlled environment
- Effectively allocate resources
- Protect students and maintain security