IT Solutions for Education:
Making the traditional classroom even better.
Secure Networkers offers IT automation of schools with data storage, access management, and security.
We offer solutions that support schools where:
- All students use a specific device.
- Students have BYOD (Bring your Own Device) freedom.
Either way, security will not be compromised. Neither will visibility or control of the network.
- Safe internet access
- Reliable connectivity
- Complete view of network activity
What IT Collaboration in Class Looks Like
Our centers of education are becoming collaborative places. Why? Collaboration is at the center of the stimulation of new ideas. Education, after all, is about teaching kids new ideas.
IT solutions for education at the college-level have been in play for some years. Now it is becoming clear that all schools – lower school as well as high school, both public and private institutions – are moving to this model.
- Conferencing of students between schools– even schools in other countries
- Collaboration over visuals and documents, and unimpeded ability to design and create in software environments.
- Record lectures for later review and for the benefit of absent students.
- Instant access to information and expanded avenues for research.
- Versatility of teachers to teach students face-to-face from remote locations.
- Ability to define “learning zones” for students and allow for self-direction in education.
Truth In Industry:
“Using the ‘Four Cs’ [Critical Thinking, Communication, Collaboration, Creativity and Innovation] to engage students is imperative. As educators prepare students for this new global society, teaching the core content subjects—math, social studies, the arts—must be enhanced by incorporating critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity. We need new tools to support classroom teachers and education support professionals in their profession, even as they implement new strategies in their classrooms.”