Protecting Attorney Case Files from Law Firm Data Breaches
One particularly popular industry for file piracy is the law firm industry. Firms have lost high stakes cases due to hacked databases from opposing law firms. So keep your data safe. Secure Networkers provides solutions that protect all aspects of law firm data security:
- Data backup and encryption. Data must be securely transmittable across all devices. Whether in the middle of a trial in a court room, in a conference room while conducting a deposition, or interviewing a witness out in the field… Secure Networkers can provide this level of security and backup.
- Collaboration. Helping law firm staff communicate freely leads to success in the court room. It also needs protection. Collaboration IT has encrypted streams of communication. Secure Networkers can empower your firm with this level of confidence in collaboration.
Preventable Data Breaches
We can protect data from the following situations where data can be exposed:
- Lost laptops and flash drives
- System glitches and software updates, which can expose sensitive private files
- Malicious cyber attacks for criminal gain
We can also provide forensic capabilities. With it you can re-track events that led up to a data breach. Special software must be installed for this capability.
What Our Clients Say About Us:
Truth In Industry:
A law firm customers’ case file containing HIPAA information was stolen from hacked server.
Number of records: 700
Estimated costs at $64 per record = $44,800
A law office dumped sensitive client information into garbage containers behind its facility. The records included Social Security numbers, credit and debit card account numbers, names, addresses and telephone numbers.
Number of records: 4,000
Estimated costs at $64 per record = $256,000
A laptop with employee information stolen out of a parked car.
Number of records: 4,300
Estimated costs at $64 per record = $275,200
Call Us With Your IT Inquiry
by phone at